Tuesday, December 22, 2009

REVIEW - Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion

I decided to pick this up and try it since my trusted staple body lotion CeraVe was not cutting it this winter. If you have seen the commercials on this, it claims to "penetrate all 3 layers of your surface skin". Well there is no way I can tell if it does that or not, but so far this lotion is working out great! I apply it in the morning after my shower while my skin is still somewhat damp. This is keeping my skin comfortable throughout the day and the night. It is not sticky or tacky in my opinion, but I am used to using thick creams due to my dry skin. I got this in Botanical Blend fragrance and it smells AWESOME!! Please let me know if you try it and what your thoughts are! It is $7.99 per bottle.

Link to coupon for $1.50 off!



FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Vaseline. This product was purchased by me and this is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment