Saturday, April 24, 2010

Product Rave - NEW Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

Finally a mascara I can give HG status! I was sucked in by the new pretty purple packaging of the new Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion mascara. I like the original Lash Blast pretty well, so I thought why not? I have very thin, short, sparse lashes so what I want, NEED in a mascara is volumizing, lengthening, able to hold a curl, no clumping or flaking. Is that asking too much? LOL!

I am always searching for that mascara that will do all of the above. I came pretty close with Apple Lash, but that can be very hard to find.

This mascara is FABULOUS! I can actually see my lashes! It is very volumizing, adds some length, holds a curl very well and 12 hours after putting it on it is still there and no flakies! The pigments are very black as well.

I hope they come out with a waterproof version of this one!

Definitely give this one a try, well worth it!


FTC Disclaimer: This product was purchased with my own money and I am not being compensated for this review.



No comments:

Post a Comment