Monday, November 16, 2009

My New Clarisonic

So, for my birthday, my best girls all chipped in and got me a Clarisonic Mia. (it's even pink, my fave color!). I started using this skincare brush about a month ago and I have to say I am VERY impressed! I have pretty normal, un-problematic skin anyway, but have definitely noticed some changes since I started using it. I use it once a day, at night after removing my makeup. I have about 3 cleansers I rotate between, Cetaphil, MD Forte III Cleanser, and Aquaglycolic (which one I use depends on what I plan on doing after cleansing, Retin A, micropeel, etc). After I remove my makeup with a cleansing oil (or makeup wipe if I'm feeling lazy) I slather on my cleanser, wet the Clarisonic brush a bit, and turn it on. I move all over my face in small circular motions. It turns off automatically after 2 minutes. Splash some water on my face and ta da! Smooth, glowy skin! I didn't have large pores to begin with but I swear their practically invisible now. And the few blackheads I would get on and around my nose, GONE! I haven't had any issues with purging, or irritation or anything. I did switch to the delicate brush for my face and will use the sensitive one on my body. If you have a chance to get this, I think it is well worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy,

    Well I of course this year took a wonderful 50% pay cut....if you are looking for a new auto insurance or life insurance LET ME KNOW. Otherwise, I have been using the Beauti Control, microderm spinning brush ($9.99 !!!) I find that it works quit well in comparison with the Clarisonic and I use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash with it and it cleans my pores and purifies SOMETHING fierce.

    Just thought I would put it out there for those who are not able to spend $100 plus dollars on a face / body brush.....

    That is all....

    Love Love,

    Le Le

    ReplyDelete