Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Top Ten Beauty Products Under $10

In no order.....

1. ELF Studio Line - Warm Bronzer
This is a fabulous product I use it almost everyday! And it's only $3!
2. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
The good old standard, never want to be without this!
3. Apple Lash Mascara
This mascara is the bomb! It lengthens, thickens and holds curl better than any other I have tried!
4. Sally Girl eyeshadows
These eyeshadows are only 99 cents at Sally Beauty Supply, you need a primer but they come in lots of colors. They even
hook together to make your own custom palette!
5. Cover Girl Classic Blush in Soft Mink
This is an awesome shimmery neutral color, I love it. Staying power is also pretty good!
6. Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Blushing Brunette
Per my previous post, this is my fave!
7. Monistat Anti- Chafing Gel
Yes, girls I use this as a foundation primer. It is the same as Smashbox Photo Finish primer and it is only $6!
8. NYX Smokey Eyes Palette
I love NYX shadows, they are closely comparable to MAC for a fraction of the price. This palette has every color you need to
create a classic or neutral smokey eye. And all for $8!
9. NYX Blush in Peach
This blush is a wonderful pinky-peach color and the staying power is fabulous!
10. Ecotools 5 piece Bamboo Brush Set
This brush set is $9.99 at Walgreens. These brushes are great for the price and you have all the basics here with a nice
little canvas travel case!

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy,

    Monistat, hmmm can you give us an ingredient comparison? I mean I am sure your source is credible however I need a little more back up info before I wake up with an enourmous thrush infection oozing out my face.

    However, everything else looks liek a total steal!~ great hunting and of course thanks for sharing. NYX is very much like MAC but I like the personal attention I get at the counter. They know me there quite well and fight over who gets me when I show up......(I blow tons there...shhhhh)

    How many colors does the Sally Girl palette have? I mean only neutrals>?

    I am inquisitive on this post and want to see more swatches of these sally colors.

    That is all....... for now.....

    Love Love,

    Le Le

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean to indicate that the ingredients were EXACTLY the same (although they are very similiar), but the concept is the same. It's all about the cones. And the MACG has less harmful preservatives. I gave this to a girl who has SEVERE acne (you know her) and is severely oily and this keeps her foundation fresh all day. She loves it! If you worried about breaking out, I would recommend spot test it for a few days.

    Sally Girl eyeshadows come in a variety of colors, mine are just neutrals because that is what I lean towards. We need to go shopping girl!

    ReplyDelete